Kamagra effervescent contains sildenafil citrate as the main ingredient. It is the same ingredient which is available in Viagra. Kamagra Effervescent is not a hard pill. It needs to be taken in a glass of water. It dissolves in water immediately and give the same effect as of hard pill.
How Kamagra Effervescent Works?
Kamagra effervescent tablets need to be taken in a glass of water 20-30 minutes before engaging in foreplay. It contains Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg which is an FDA approved formula for treating erectile dysfunction. It quickly dissolves in the body and starts its action. Sildenafil Citrate is a PDE 5 inhibitors which increases the role of cGMP and facilitates better connect between brain and penile area. It further relaxes blood vessels in the penile area and increases blood flow in the body. Increase in blood flow leads to firm and harder erection.
Who is the Manufacturer of Kamagra Effervescent Tablets?
Kamagra effervescent tablets are manufactured by Ajanta Pharma, head quartered in Mumbai India. The company is engaged in development, manufacture and marketing of finished products across the globe. The company was established in the year 1973. The company manufactures both branded and generic products. Being in India, the company has advantage of high quality API and cheap labour. The company manufactures high quality medicine which is further distributed to the globe through their excellent supply chain network.
How Should Kamagra Effervescent 100mg be Used?
Kamagra effervescent should be taken in a glass of water / juice 20-30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. It is effervescent tablet and hence it quickly dissolves in body. There is no need to swallow the pill. It can be taken before or after the food. However heavy meal is not recommended as it slows down the process of erection.
Tips for taking Kamagra Effervescent 100mg?
The medicine is specially designed for those who have difficulties in swallowing the tablets. It is also to be noted that due to its effervescent form it quickly gets dissolved in body and hence the action starts faster than usual hard pill. We still recommend following to get 100% result from the medicine.
- Root cause & Treatment – Consult your doctor and find the root cause of the erectile dysfunction. It can be due to old age, chronic disease or lack of libido. Once you know the exact cause, your doctor after examining your health condition and medical history will recommend the right medicine and dose.
- Patience is the key – At times the medicines do not give results immediately. Everyone’s mental and physical conditions are different and the medicine may start its action slowly. Concentrate on foreplay and increasing your libido, erection will happen gradually. Do not take another tablet and consult doctor in case of no action.
- Stable Mind and Body – It is important to be healthy both physically and psychologically. Eat healthy food and avoid tension and worries. A relaxed mind and body performs better and can give 100% result.
- Hot Massage & Shower – Take hot massage or shower before hitting the bed. It relaxes veins and increases blood flow in the body which results in better erection.
What is the Right Kamagra Effervescent Dosage?
Correct dose depends on the requirement. However it is recommended to take 1 tablet before engaging in sex. Avoid taking 2 tablets a day.
Side Effects of Kamagra Effervescent
Some of the side effects reported by men who have used Kamagra effervescent tablets are :
- Blurred Vision
- Increase in heart beat
- Body pain
- Hearing loss
- Stomach ache
It is ok to have side effects. Caution is necessary when the side effects last for longer than usual. For instance erection for longer than usual can permanently damage tissues in penis and can be the cause of permanent impotency. Consult your doctor immediately in case side effects do not go away even after taking medication.
Precautions to be taken before Starting Kamagra Effervescent Dose
Real Cenforce team recommends below precautions to be taken before starting Kamagra effervescent.
- Consult your doctor as it is a Scheduled ‘H’ drug and needs to be taken only as per advice and prescription from a practicing doctor or sexologist.
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are already going through any other treatment of erectile dysfunction
- A diabetic person or person with cardiovascular disease must consult doctor before taking the medicine. Sildenafil can be the cause of stroke or heart attack for people with heart disease
- Do not take Sildenafil citrate if you are going through treatment of hypertension or hypotension
- Nitrate medicines in combination with Sildenafil Citrate can cause sudden reduction in blood pressure. Avoid taking both medications together
- Take long expiry medicines. Short expiry medicines lose its strength and is not 100% effective
- Avoid the medicine if you have gone through any recent surgery
- Alcohol – Alcohol is not safe with Sildenafil Citrate. Avoid alcohol before or after taking the medicine.
- Breast Feeding – There is no enough studies available to show if Sildenafil has adverse on breast feeding mothers. As the medicine is primary for men, avoid taking the medicine.
- Driving – It is better to avoid driving as one of the side effects of Kamagra effervescent tablet is dizziness and giddiness
- Liver- The study shows no adverse effect on liver
- Pregnancy – Avoid the medicine as it is meant only for men. There is no enough evidence available to show if it has harmful effects on pregnant women.
What Should You Do in the Case of Overdose?
Report immediately to the doctor / visit hospital.
How to Store Kamagra Effervescent 100mg
Kamagra Effervescent tablets need to be stored at a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and away from kids. Do not keep the medicine in bathroom or at window. Both sunlight and damp places reduces its efficacy.